Terms and Conditions
Site Contents Usage
The company gathers navigational information about where visitors go on our website and information about the technical efficiencies of our website and service (i.e. time to connect and time to download pages). This information allows us to see which areas of our Company’s Website are most visited and helps us understand our clients better than before. This also helps us improve the quality of those sites which are lacking in some way or the other. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by the Company.
This Site and all its Contents are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. The client may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for their personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to the client as a result of any such downloading or copying. The client may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivatives, sell or participate in any sale or exploitation of the site, its content, or any related software.
All comments, feedbacks, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Our Company on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the “Comments”) shall remain the Company’s property.
The Company will own exclusive rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, with reference to the Comments. The Company is and shall be under no obligation:
- To maintain any Comments in confidence
- To pay to user any compensation for any Comments or
- To respond to any user Comments.
The company can also use the testimonials and logos of the clients on its other web and offline properties.
The moment the client visits our site or sends e-mails to our contacts, the client is communicating with our company electronically. It’s involuntary for the client to receive our communications electronically. Our Company will communicate with the client by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. Thus the client agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and relevant communication satisfy and fulfill all legal requirements and are equivalent to any legal statement in writing.
All content that is included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this company or its content suppliers and protected by AUS and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content at this site is the exclusive property of this company and protected by AUS and international copyright laws. All software used at this site is the property of this company or its software suppliers and protected by AUS and international copyright laws.
The trademark names used within our sites are the property of their respective company or its subsidiaries and can not be used in connection with any product or service that is not part of that company.
The use of this site is solely the responsibility of the user, for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password and for restricting access to their computer, and as the client agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
The Company and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If anyone browsing the site believes that their work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Violation.
Logodigitals.com ensures 100% customer satisfaction with our unlimited free Revision Policy which enables you to improve on your initial design brief free of charge through your account area.
In case of any duplicate charge due to processing error, failing to fulfill any of your special designing requirements, or not able to complete your design order as per the delivery policy, your complete design order amount will be refunded. In case of any dissatisfaction with any design services provided by Logodigitals.com, you can submit a refund request within five days of your initial design completion. However, it shall be assumed between both parties that you are satisfied with your initial designs if a refund request is not received within five days of initial design delivery. For any Special / Combo packages, a refund will be applicable the same as it is on the single packages.
Your refund would be processed as per the chart below:
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
- If a request for a refund is made before the Initial concept delivery, you would be eligible for a Full Refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If a request for a refund is made within 48 hours, you would be eligible for a 66% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If a request for a refund is made between 48- 120 hours of the initial design delivery, you would be eligible a 33% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- No refund request will be entertained after 120 hours of your initial design delivery, however since we believe in 100% customer satisfaction you`re encouraged to contact us in case of any concern.
- Please be advised that in case of no response, feedback or correspondence from the client/customer (excluding any emergency, demise or intimation) for 14 days, the associated project would be halted outright and the files would be retained in the archive folder. In order to re-commence the process, the client/ customer is liableto pay the re-registration of $300.
All refund requests should be communicated to the support department. Logodigitals.com, based on the violation of your user agreement reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case to case basis. How to claim your refund To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following two modes:
- Call Now : 347-467-1062
- Click Live chat to start chat now.
- We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department.
- After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by Logo Digitals and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by the company. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product, or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us by clicking here.